Oormi Tools is a script which has a number of tools for everyday use. These are meant to be time-savers, click reducers and some are useful new features.
Update: New version 0.2 is now available.
Summary of features:
- Image browser for reference images
- Assign the image as texture map
- Open texture map in Photoshop
- Create reference plane from opened image
- Create single poly, cap-less cylinders, ground
- plane and quick lighting setups
- Create QuadSphere and Quad Cylinders
- Quick pivot positioning
- Reset transform, smoothing, rename materials,
- change wire colors
- Render all views as a composite
- Render with a logo or watermark
- Incremental Save, Save Indicator
See the document link below for a full list of features and functions.
This script is free and open sourced for any kind of use and modifications.