aerender is a script which sends AE job from 3dsmax.
- Download installation file
- UNZIP " 3dsmaxROOT to root folder of 3ds max " Start 3ds max
- Go to Customize>Customize User Interface>Toolbars> Category "HideScripts">Action "aerender"
- Drop Toolbar
Before a rendering
- It is necessary to put in AE along which the same path as all the machines passed.
- I put all the footages into the share drive along which the same path currently shared by all the machines passes, or the UNC path needs to pass along them.
- It is necessary to make the output place of AE project the UNC path of a shared folder.
How to use:
place of aerender.exe.
place of an ae project file.
name of the rendering group of backburner (in blank when there is nothing).
number of the machine
importance of a job ( the maximum= 0)
transmit a job.
A jobname turns into ae_project name. When carrying out the submitt of the scene name of the same name, I am named automatically