Batch Render Wizard
Batch Render Wizard is a Scripted Floating Modeless Dialog that allows the quick setup of Batch Render combinations of Cameras, Scene States and Render Presets. It leverages 3ds Max built-in Batch Render system which allows saving Command Line Batch files, Net Render, and also saves everything in the scene so that other users don't even need this script.
NOW AVAILABLE !
- Batch Render as many combinations of Cameras, Scene States and Render Presets, at Once !
- Never have to manually Create, Name or Setup a Batch Render
- Uses 3ds Max built-in Batch Render system ; Everything is saved in the 3ds Max File and other users don't even need the script
- File Naming Conventions allows the saving of Directory Structures and File Name Patterns
- File Naming Conventions are "Invalid Character Safe"
- Target Directories are automatically created
- Ability to save unlimited number of File Naming Conventions
- Naming Conventions can use special tokens for the name of the cameras, scene states, project name, scene file name, extension, render presets and other overriden parameter values
- Batch Render Presets Override
- Batch Render Automatic Naming (No Conflict Possible)
- Empty (Clear) Batch Render Entries in one click
- Adds 3dsMax Root directory to your PATH Env. Variable so that Command Line Batch Rendering works right away