Bitmap Script Convertor is a tool for conversion of image bitmap 256 colors into Maxscript code. It is envisaged in the beginning to code the icones scripts - but also makes it possible to have information of an image in ASCII in order to modify them with any basic programme of change of chains of text.
Bitmap Script Converter version 1.2 is delivered in French version and English.
Here is the detailed contents of the package:
- Bsconv12.ms: French version of the program
- Bsconv12us.ms: English version of the program
- Bs.jpg: image of the logo
- readme.txt: information ( this file)
- doc.zip: documentation completes
- Sample.zip: Files of examples
- Icons.zip: Small library of icons for test
To install the program - just copy the Bsconv11.ms or Bsconv11us.ms according to the chosen version - as well as bs.jpg in your scripts directory. By default - c:3dsmaxscripts
To load the program - choose the Utilities tab of the command panel. Press the Maxscript button. Press the Run Script button. A dialog invites you to load a script. You can choose Bitmap Script Converter.