This tool is inspired from tools you can find in 2D animation softwares, like the Onion Layers in Flash or the Echo effect in After Effects. It's a new max object where you can pick different sources and offset their time animation, but alsodivide this time offset by the number of source copies you want. Creating nice animated duplication effects, for motion graphics or simply to check your animation without using trajectories.
The Pro version has now a lot more motion graphics options.
- copy N times the source object with an animated time delay.
- you can now offset the transforms of these time copies.
- rotate the copies around an animatable pivot.
- use a spline to place them, slide along that spline.
- create automatically new material ID's
- detach all faces
- random time offset