Little tool for easier encrypting of .mcr files.
- err... well, now its actually works
- generates loader
At this time there is no way to encrypt macroscripts(.mcr). These need to be converted to plain maxscript(.ms) first.
So what it does:
- copy selected yourname.mcr file to yourname.ms
- search yourname.ms for string containing "macroscripts" and erase it if found
- encrypt yourname.ms to yourname.mse
- create yourname_loader.mcr so you can bind a hotkey
- delete yourname.ms
P.S. I guess no one really used it - script crashed because I tested it with accidentally set globals. And didn't get a single comment on this 8(