Script creates a rigged flipper mechanism with all textures and
materials. With this script you can easily do old style airport
flipping boards, flipping clock, signs, etc.
- Click "Assign Base Material". Prepare first material of material
editor as you wish, or drag drop existing maps into first slot.
Click the same button when done.
- Do the same thing to assign a material for characters on the plate
by clicking "Assign Character Material"
- Specify Texture Path and Filename
- Either select a presetted set of characters or create your own by
You can also enter new characters to the presets or delete some by
double clicking them
- Select a font. Arial is the default one.
- Adjust "Plate Length", "Plate Width", "Plate Height", "Plate Gap" and
"Texture scale and Size" values if you need.
You can change texture scale after the creation from the modifier panel
of "Master Controller" as well. All objects are instanced, meaning
changing each objects modifier values will change other objects as well.
- Hit "Create Flipper"
-- You can flip the plates from "Master Control" by animating flip value
Use at your own risk
- Added variable texture render size options.
- Now you have to specify texture path before hitting create button. It is now possible to name textures and select different fileformats.
-Max's standard bitmap save options instead of the custom one.
-Bug Fix --Connection between master controller and plates replaced with wired parameters instead of expression controller in order to work better with large amount of flippers.--
Special thanks to Lukas Lepicovsky for sharing
his piece of code which was used in ui-material editor