Geometry Sequence Exporter
This script enables you to export geometry data as a sequence. Especially for workflows like Flame/Inferno workflow where point data is not supported it is possible to export mesh deformation through object sequence.
- Export .obj .3ds .fbx and any other 3ds Max supported Geometry data format as a sequence
- Export only selected range
- Selection based export. Exports only selected geometries.
- Run the script. (MAXScript => Run Script)
- Customize => Customize User Interface. Under the Category: Tik Works you will find the script.
- Assign the script to a Menu, Hotkey or Quad Menu.
-Select mesh animated objects you want to export.
-Select the path
-Define the base name of the sequence. If only one object is selected default name is selected objects name. If multiple objects selected default name is scene name.
-Define the time range. Default range is current scenes timeline range.