Simply drag&drop *.mcr in max viewport and find it in category "bgaTools" > "GridTM_Addon".
This tool only work with grid helper. It creates new grid or integrate with selected grid. Also selection set "GridTM_Addon" will be created to quickly locate grid on the scene.
This tool provides the following options:
>> Store/Load Transform of grid
* Button "A" - add preset in the dropdown list
* Pick some stored preset from the list to change grid transform
* Button "R" - remove preset in the dropdown list
>> Grid Alignement Modes
* By picking some object from the scene object or grid transform will be
changed according to one of two options "Align Object|Grid on Grid|Object Pivot"
* Also grid can be ligned to active view or view to grid
(in this case grid will be activated and Reference Coordinate System changed to #Grid)
* "Place Grid On Surface" option allows you to place grid over geometry or home grid.
* "Place Grid At World Center" - set grid transform at center of home grid
* "Toggle Activate Grid" - activate grid on|off
UPDATE 1.1 (requested by fajar)
- added option on creation process (create grid on object in the scene using autogrid and creation at world center)
- also user can create grid helper and then run this tool to add GridTM options.
UPDATE 1.2 (requested by pixamoon)
- added option ei. undo funcionality for "Align Grid Too View" and "Place Grid At World Center" buttons