Tool for animators to display ghosts/onionskin of selected objects, like in 2d animation software
(Inspired by TVPaint's light table)
- Display ghosts/onionskin of any types of objects, such as skinned geometry, bones or particles.
- Fast controls of number of ghosts and their opacity (with symmetrical changing)
- Quick enable / disable before and after ghosts
- Auto hide on playback
- Three modes: normal, loop and clipped to range
- Two display options: flat shaded, with opacity maps
- Several predefined presets
- Saves information about selected objects within scene
Installation: drag & drop MZP file in 3ds max viewport, and restart it.
You can find this script in "Customize User Interface" in "San Tools" category. Enjoy =)
Another scripts in video you can find here http://cargocollective.com/San-oOo/Max-Scripts