miauu's Live Measure Pro
miauu's Live Measure Pro provides several options for measuring various aspects of your scene - distances, areas, lengths, angles, sizes, axis difference, volumes, radius, diameter.
- Each measurement can be controlled separately.
- Export all measurements as a .txt file
- Manual Update or update in real time.
- User defined colors and captions for the measurements.
- Color coded.
- The measurements are always facing the viewport/camera.
- Can keep track of your dimensions.
- Save and Load all measurements with your scene. This will saves you time and the time of your colleagues.
- Fully functional mini UI.
Works best when the display driver is Nitrous(3dsMax 2012 +)
- In 3ds Max 2009, 2010, 2011 the measurements in the viewport can flicker.
- In 3ds Max 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 the special signs as cubic meter, square meter, degree, angle may not be shown properly.
- In 3ds Max 2012 the Pixels on Screen measurements are not supported
- In 3ds Max 2017 the color of the text that shows measurements in the viewport can't be changed.
- In the .txt file with exported measurements some of the special signs as cubic meter, square meter, angle will not be shown properly.
The measurements, that are visible in the viewport can't be rendered.
This is a commersial script.