A panel used for setting noise controller values on a selection of objects containing position and/or rotation noise animation tracks.
- Noise controllers must be added either directly to the main Position or Rotation tracks or setup as a list controller with a single noise in any available list track.
- Does not support multiple noise controllers on a single object. Does not support nested list controllers. Does not support noise float tracks on XYZ controllers.
- There are buttons on the interface to assist with adding or removing noise on objects.
- You can toggle either Position, Rotation or Both tracks to operate on.
- Noise settings are applied to what is selected and only if relevant position or rotation noise tracks are found.
- Noise settings will update immediately (if possible) and do not require pressing an apply button. You can even change the settings while playing the animation.
- There are options to populate the interface noise settings with a single selected object noise settings (for a single track), or reset to the default settings.
- You can also apply the settings already in the interface to any selected objects (where possible).
- Works on CAT objects (on the selected layer), but not Biped.
- There's limited playback controls to help keep focus on the interface while working.
- The interface has two modes: selected objects only (by default) or via a Selection Sets interface (see notes below).
Selection Sets interface:
- The selection sets interface overrides any scene selection performed outside the interface and requires objects to be selected within the interface for operating on.
- The noise settings in the main interface will only affect object items selected within the selection sets interface, unless the interface is closed.
- There's a dropdown list to pick a set which then displays all objects contained within the set.
- The interface also displays whether noise controllers are assigned to the objects within the set.
- The script will attempt to keep the lists updated if scene data changes were made while the interface is open (e.g. deleted objects, added sets, scene reset, etc).
- Contact email changed.
- Now operates on a single noise controller assigned either directly to the root position or rotation tracks or as part of a list controller on any of the subanim tracks. Ignores multiple noise controllers and only uses the first one found. Does not handle nested list controllers or noise float tracks on XYZ controllers.
- First release.
The script can be found in category “LB Tools”.
Drag the MZP file into your Max viewport.
Files will be copied to...