The idea was to create a script which makes renders in every Nth minutes from a selected view of a camera. The result is a breakdown of the project, phases of the creating. You can use it in: tutorials, "making of" projects, presentations, showreels etc...
The script count down before began the renders (from 5 seconds). The frame buffer is blocked under the rendering.
- the button in the left corner of the top: minimize the window
- "on-off" checkbox lets work the script, or stop it (so: Play/Pause)
- "Render" button makes manually a sequence
- "time" part of the script where you can change the time between two renderings (the lower time limit is 0.5 second)
- "select_a_cam" button help you to choose the camera
- "info-help" - contact...