SparrowRender allows you to set up your MentalRay render without having to fiddle in the render dialog for hours for that perfect picture/movie. From Draft to Pro and everything in between in just seconds. Set up an ambient occlusion pass in just one click, whatever quality. Now been updated with several new features for version 0.5, including integration of Martin Breidt's excellent infoOverlay script. Comments and bugtraks are very appreciated. Also wishlists for further versions.
Total Changelog 0.6
- fixed save srs file errors
- added HDRI setup
- various UI tweaks and optimizations
- fixed save file name remembered if save is deisabled
- fixed functionality with renderElements
- added save and load settings to and from a .srs file which is version specific.
- added progress bar and cancel of render (in status bar of MAX)
- added auto max version detect so works in 9 and 2008
- added last frame render time displayed in general settings rollout
- added Time Stamp option using Martin Breidt's infoOverlay v0.6 script
Note: This is an alpha version. Read readme carefully for installation and other info. Requires Max 9 and up (compatible with 2008).
IMPORTANT: For those who have installed 0.3 version, please check in the readme for installation changes.
I would like to sencerely ask people to give some comments as well as ideas as to what you would like to see in future versions either here or to email@example.com
SparrowRender is the property of Alex Vorobiev (c) 2007. infoOverlay is the property of Martin Breidt (www.breidt.net) and is used with the permission of the author.
READ THE README FOR INSTALLATION!