Stretchy IK-FK Arm Rigger with Auto Clavicle
An arm rigging system with auto-clavicle and auto twist solutions.
- Found under Customize user interface->Toolbars->catagory->Savas_scripts->Arm_Rigger.
- Entire arm bone hierarchy must selected before running the script.
- Arm bone hierarchy must start with and include a clavicle bone.
- Arm bones hierarchy must be created from top view.
- There must be a slight angle between upper arm and lower arm so that ik system works correctly.
- Hand rig is not yet implemented, maybe in future versions.
- Two different arm systems included as max file.
- Open one of sample files and double click clavicle bone and run the script
/* on 0.2 alpha
- Added auto twist system.
- Growing-shrinking IK_FK handle system is from MATHIESON FACER's tutorial.
- Auto Clavicle system is an enhanced version fo Alessandro Camporota's auto clavicle setup tutorial.
- Added stretchy twist bones (lower arm twist system from: Henrique Lundeqvist->youtube. Upper arm twist system from: Felix Joleanes-> tutorial )
- locked transforms of FK swivel target
- -- There is a problem with hierarchies consist of 4 bones (will be fixed) *FIXED
- Fixed wrong positioning of the IK-swivel target on right arm. Now the script works on both arms correctly.
- Removed IK to FK snap button for now because it was name dependent
- The script was not working at all : Fixed