- Corona Render fully supported
- Browse buttons are Read-only share friendly
- Attempted to support Octane Render, but the way they are exposing their custom map types like Image_Texture are not in line with any other plugin I’ve seen, if you want Octane support, it’d be best to contact them on their forums or email directly to help me resolve the issue, they were unhelpful when I attempted to contact them to resolve this. My forum name on Octane forums is colinsenner.
- Point Cache files are now supported
- Fixed ‘directory not recognized: $’ error
- Long overdue change to the way missing bitmaps are displayed, they are now displayed filename first, as requested by 100s of you. Sorry this took so long.
Relink Bitmaps is a script to easily relink all missing files (Bitmaps, VRayMeshes, Mental Ray Proxies, VRayHDRI, IES, etc) when they change directories or when you move computers, check out the short video tutorial below for more detailed information.
Unlike some other scripts of its kind, this is free! There is a small donation link within the script if you choose to donate, I will remove the nag. It is a simple licensing system, that does not force you to transfer network cards or be connected to the internet and will work with all versions of Max that are supported by the script. If you choose to donate I'll be more than happy to license multiple computers as well.