.timo - Project Manager
This time, i’m creating script for my final project in my university :D
Based on Asset manager created by Stephen Putra in my previous company during my internship, i tried to recreate it in 3dsmax since there we are using maya.
By using this tools i hope to achieve good, clean and effective project management for my final project.
Project Manager for 3DS Max
.timo - Project Manager is used to automatically create folder naming system that is efficient for pipeline and userfriendly for everyone.
How to use:
- Setup project by setting Save as version and Project Location, after finishing that, a new window will appear to define project name. if project name is skipped it will use folder name as project name.
- Then the Project Manager will automatically create folder that will be used for the project
Installation: Drop The file in max viewport and go to Customize ==> Customize User Interface ==> Category: .timo ==> Project Manager
Tested on 3ds Max 2015
Note: I'm open to any suggestion, critic or feed back to further develop this tools. After 50 downloads i'm planning to put price to this i'm sorry for this decision but this is something i must do to support myself. Thanks for understanding
Update 5 May 2016
- Added title to each popup dialog
- Update texture pop up only if new texture is found
- Changing texts of some dialog
- Fixing ready status error.
- Delete will only delete file with the same name on the selected item from list
- It wont save file with no name
- Renderer list in render manager. if the item selected not installed / exist it will cause error. Still haven’t got time to fix this sorry :(
Feature to add later:
- Light Browser
- Settings with Lan or FTP capability