A little lighting-helper...
- rollout "On/Off"
- MULTIPLIER: set the global multiplier to apply with the buttons below
- ISOLATE: turn selected lights on, all others off
- ON / OFF: turn selected/all lights on/off
- SET MULTIPLIER: apply the global multiplier to the current values of selected/all lights
- rollout "Properties"
- group "Transfer Properties"
- PICK SOURCE: pick a light and apply its properties to the current selection
- TYPE: includes Type and Distribution
- VALUE: includes Multiplier, Intensity and Dimming
- DECAY: includes Attenuation and Decay
- COLOR: includes Color, Kelvin and Filter Color
- SHADOWS: includes Cast Shadows, Use Global Settings and Shadow Generator
- group "Apply Color" (uses Filter Color for Photometric Lights)
- COLORPICKER: choose a color to apply
- GET: pick a light and get its color
- SET: apply the chosen color to the current selection
Works with Standard and Photometric Lights.
NOTE: The current selection is always filtered for Standard and Photometric Lights. Other objects in selection are simply ignored.
v1.0: Initial release
v1.1: Shadow controls added
v1.2: Apply Color controls added