3DS Max Multi/Sub-Object Material Browser Script
When dealing with various bitmaps to be applied on multiple objects (i.e large video walls), this script comes really handy. The purpose is to scroll through the Multi/Sub-Object Material diffuse bitmaps and apply on one or several objects.
Ver 0.9a :
*If more than one object is selected then the first available material in the selection will be displayed.
- (1) MaterialEditor Slots list.
- (2) Activate preview mode for selected material in (1).
- (3) Add Material modifier to selection.
- (4) Allow multiple material to be applied to faces in one object.
- (5) Apply material to selection.
- (6) Refresh list.
- (7) Re-arrange MaterialIDs.
- (8) Add Material modifier to selection.
- (9) Remove Material modifier to selection.*
How to use ver 0.8.5:
Your feedback, comments and bug reports are highly appreciated.