AvizStudio Tools - ATiles
ATiles is scripted 3ds Max plug-in for creating roof tiles, tiled floors, brick walls, fences, and more.
Pro version of the script (commercial) includes all the futures of the free version plus:
- Create ATiles object with one click from roof plane, geometry or spline.
- Cache mesh for speed. Store inside ATiles object generated geometry for viewport and render.
- Re-create mode. Rebuild objects without loosing material or connection to other objects.
- More advanced tools - Volume, Path(beta) and Surface(beta) tools.
- Random transformations of the tiles - Rotate, Move and Scale.
New in version 2.02:
- Fixes small bugs.
- Speed optimizations.
New in version 2.01:
- Select Similar function - select similar ATiles objects based on their parameters.
- Create Roof/Geometry object based on smoothing group (ATiles Pro only).
- Create Roof/Geometry object based on face normal (ATiles Pro only).
New in version 2.0:
- Create options to set tilt and cut angles from points in the viewport.
- Option to fit tiles count to given size for X, Y or Z.
- Option to control base and top cut angles.
- Option to redefine custom tile. Unlimited custom tiles.
- Option to select main, first and viewport tile.
- Options to align tiles - move, rotate and mirror.
- Option to improve weld Accuracy for small object when a region is selected.
- Option to align region to tilt angle.
- Option to set material ID variation.
New in version 1.4:
- Set internal scale of the sub elements for X, Y and Z.
- Auto optimization of sub elements when creating new object.
- New video - How to cover with ATiles complex roof .
New in version 1.3:
- Option to replace first element or first row of elements with the element stored in "Custom2".
- New video - Haw to create custom roof tiles with version 1.30.
New in version 1.2:
- Offset R - Offset every even row.
- Reset button - Reset parameters to default values.
- New download page with more information about the script.
New in version 1.1:
- Offset Z - offset elements in Z-axis
- Absolute offset for X,Y and Z - Define exact distance between elements. You can turn it on or off with one click of a button.
- Download and unzip the desired version.
- From 3ds Max menu select: MaxScript> Run Script ... > AvizStudioTools_ATiles.mse
- If you want to load script automatically copy the contents of the archive in the 3ds Max root folder\scripts\startup\.