Bitmap Tracking / Resizing ....
New - ++ All Assets ++
New - Demo v1.61 to present all assets (only UI)
New - Auto relink selected files
Bitmap Tracking / Resizing... is tool similar to Asset Tracking. But it gives more possibility to work with bitmaps:
- Support for All Assets now
- Sort files by name, image width, height, file size, path, gamma, texture name, status (Found - network, Found - local, Not found)
- Resize selected bitmaps to 2k, 1k, 512, 256, 128, 64px and save in new folder (not available in demo)
- easy batch resize and reconect selected bitmaps (by size) before sending to external renderfarm,
- resize bitmaps in large animation sceens to reduce memory ussage,
- Convert... see below
- Change / Rename paths (with paths history and rename path prefix eg. change only server/drive letter)
* Choose from path from history (already used paths in curent project)
* Pick new path
* Batch rename paths beginng ( drive letter or paths C:\sample\abc\ and rename them to Z:\3d\sample\abc\ )
- And More...
- Select objects by selected bitmaps
- Select / show materials by selected bitmaps (loads materials with selected bitmaps -> to material library)
- Copy local files to network with auto path replacing (for distributed / network render)
- Copy selected to one path with path replacing or just copy files - collect selected to project forlder or quickly copy+change selected paths to not show your paths structure
- Collect all with path structure
- Shows local and network files -> Status -> OK - network, Found - local, Not found ( eg.: easy sort and select all local -> copy selected to network)
- Supports .ifl - sequence image files - resize / copy / path repleace (not in demo)
- Script works with Bitmap Texture, VrayBmpFilter and VrayHDRI
- Change gamma in selected - works only with jpeg, bmp, gif, tga, tiff in Max 2014 and up. (not in demo)
- New - Converts to Tiled EXR - it sends comments to img2vrayexr and translate BitmapTexture to VRayHDRI. (not in demo)
- New - Converts to Tiled TX - it sends comments to maketx and translate BitmapTexture to VRayHDRI. (not in demo)
- Rename Files on HDD - 5 methods:
- Copy with new name on HDD only
- Copy with new name on HDD and rename in project paths
- Rename on HDD only
- Rename on HDD and in project paths
- Rename in project paths only
- Check gamma in VRayHDRI
- New - Convert to JPG
- resize / convert options window
- save Cropped as new Jpeg
- IFL, sequenced tool - Check if sequenced files exist + convert paths absolute to relative and relative to absolute
- all assets support
- serach and autorelink paths
- regext files renaming
- fixed bug in Change gamma...
- support for all kind of assets
- more edit options in Auto Relink dialog
- fixed resize error
- convert to JPGs
- Auto-relink missing bitmaps
- few fixes while collecting proj paths
- Fixed set path issue in Rename, Copy Selected, Convert to, Set / Rename path (only in Full version now)
- New: Open selected bitmap in Photoshop
- New: Open / preview selected in default windows viewer.
- Copy path and filename to clipboard
- Fixed "Rename files in project paths only" .
- Convert to TX and EXR + convert animated and not animated BitmapTexture to VRayHDRI
(Doesn't convert output splines - it's coming in next version)
- Check VrayHDRI Gamma settings (change - coming in next version)
- fixed preview for Set / Rename Path
- Rename Files on HDD
- Converts to Tiled EXR - it sends comments to img2vrayexr and translate BitmapTexture to VRayHDRI. (not in demo)
- Converts to Tiled TX - it sends comments to maketx and translate BitmapTexture to VRayHDRI. (not in demo)
- Converts to Tiled EXR - it sends comments to img2vrayexr and relink paths to new files.
- fixed some issues with refreshing paths
- added Show / Change Gamma
Change gamma works in 3ds Max 2014 and up. Show gamma works in previews versions too.
- fixed - rewrite IFL file while copy / resize / convert (if file found -> convert ifl path to relative)
This is demo only:
-All operation limited to first 3 selected bitmaps
-Resize doesn't work at this demo
How to use:
Demo is a script only. Simple drag and drop to max.
To see Image size - right click and choose "Show image size..."
To see gamma - right click and choose "Show gamma..."
(default is off because it is slow if the sceen has lot of bitmaps.)
- changing gamma works with max 2014 and up
- maketx.exe from https://code.google.com/p/osspack32/downloads/detail?name=maketx.exe
- maketx 64bit (for images bigger than 8k) can be found on http://forums.chaosgroup.com/showthread.php?86656-maketx
- img2vrayexr is part of VRay. It is not part of this script
Demo version available here:
Full version available on my web for $9
New - all purchases will be send automatically in few minutes now !
New - all updates v1.xx will be send automaticaly too.
Let me know what you think.
Rename / Copy files on HDD and in project paths:
Change Image Input Gamma:
Convert to Tiled TX with bitmap to VRayHDRI translator:
Convert to Tiled EXR with bitmap to VRayHDRI translator:
Change path (similar to assed but added history and renaming paths):
Select by bitmap:
Copy selected and change path: