CURVES_to_3DS allows you to make 3d models right from Adobe Photoshop in a single click.
1. In Adobe Photoshop make selection using one of the methods, use the hotkey F3 to activate CURVES_to_3DS.
2. Switch to the Autodesk 3DSMAX, place the cursor at the desired viewport and coords for your 3D model, call QuadMenu (right mouse button), select CURVES_to_3DS to create a flat 3D object or CURVES_to_3DS.Lathe to create a body of revolution.
Notes for Adobe Photoshop :
- When creating 3D objects from the selection there is a small error. This is due to the fact that the contours are optimized before exporting to 3DSMAX to create a 3D object with a smaller number of faces.
- If you want an exact copy of the contour in 3D object, you can create "Workpath" by yourself, use the "Make Work Path" or import from Adobe Illustrator.
- 3D object created from the "Workpath", retains its size in mm.
Tip : If You have an image with a low resolution, first increase the resolution of your image, then select object, use the “Refine Edge“ for the improvement of result and turn the selection in the "Workpath", using “Make Work Path“ func.
Notes for Autodesk 3DSMAX :
- 3D object is created at the point of Quad Menu call.
- Texture for 3D object is created and applied automatically. Texture files are stored in the project folder (in the "maps" folder).
- “Neutral_Material“ is assigned as the default material to the sides of the created objects, so that you can control all the sides of created objects simultaneously.
Script is commercial.
Price is 15$.
To make an order - contact me at [email protected]