delete useless faces
Hi! Im not such a ninja in scripting, but I managed to make this! Thanks a lot to my friend Vadim who help me to fathom some things in max script!
1) This script remove useless polygons enshrouded by other geometry.
2) No unwanted geometry will be generated, just removing precisely mesh-interior faces of selected editable poly object.
3) It's hardcoded so pretty slow, sorry for that.
4) no multiple objects allowed yet
5) all opened parts will be preserved to avoid any bugs
1) save your scene.
2) select your single one editable poly object, drag&drop maxscript file to your viewport scene
3) press the button
4) if you see x-view message like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ve3v80t3r61u6oe/xview.jpg , remove all checks and click OK
5) wait for finish.