I’m proud to announce the final release of DriverMaster, 3ds max tool for vehicle rigging and animation!
It’s been a long way to make it happen. The first thing I have to do is to say thanks to all who helped it come true, left positive feedback and contacted me!
I really hope DriverMaster will be useful to everyone in the daily basis.
- A floater dialog with pick-buttons for wheels, body, brakes
- Few clicks rig creation
- Uneven ground surface support
- Body alignment to wheels
- Automatic wheel rotation system base on traveled distance
- Manual suspension system
- Spin override for wheels for burnout animations and sliding
- Manual body reaction to acceleration
- Automatic body reaction to turns
- Auto wheels steering
- Multiple ground objects
- Body spring dynamics
- Manual wheels offset