Lo Ola creates wavelike delay motion. You define one master object and its slave objects. La Ola then links all the properties and modifiers you want via expression controllers. It does not create or copy any keyframes. Once set up you get direct feedback when you animate.
Added a new video created by Chris Murray on how to use LaOla
Changes Version 0.3
-added visibility to the list of properties
-added possibility to remove laola expressions from all objects
-increased speed on adjusting delay (via custom attribute)
Changes Version 0.2
- Added possibility to change delay amount afterwards (via CustomAttribute on the Master Object)
- Rotation is now relative to original position
1. Pick Master Object
2. Select Slaves and press "Add Selection"
3. Select the properties you want to be controlled by the master object.
4. Set the amount of ticks to be delayed
5. Under "Process" press "OK"
6. Use the Custom Attribute on your MasterObject to adjust the delay