Object ID Organizer
Free test versions available - Please check end of description
Object ID Organizer is similar to my previous Material ID Organizer.
It lets you quickly organize / inspect Object IDs in the scene and create MultiMatteElelemnts or Corona CMultiMatte.
- Sort object list by Name, ID, Class or Layer
- Multiselect and change ID
- Reset all MatID to 0 (select all -> press 0 button)
- Select on list by ID (switch "change" -> "select" or "add to select")
- Select and Auto-select by scene objects
- Filter and Auto-filterby scene objects (it will show only selected scene objects)
- And otherway - select scene objects by selected list items
- Add / Delete MuliMatteElements or Corona CMultiMatte (depends of current renderrer)
- Buttons 0 to 149 (just scroll down)
- 2 Highlight Button colors:
- Blue - shows used Object ID
- Red - shows selected items
- ID - G-Buffer Object ID - 0,1,2,3,4,5,....... (buttons up to 149 - let me know if you need more)
How to Use:
- It's a script only so simply drag and drop to 3ds max.
- Left mouse click on ID button to apply new ID
- To select with specific ID -> Right click on ID button
- Add to selection -> Hold Ctrl and Right click on ID button
- To reset all to ID 0 -> select all -> Left click 0 button
- fixed selection issues ( Ctr+A, Ctr+I, Ctr+D and All, Invert, None)
- fixed select objects by ID ( right click on ID buttons + "A" on - auto select objects)
- keeps settings till max is closed
- added "Z" button - zoom selected
- Select + Filter can work together now
- Autoselect scene object base on list selection - "A" button next to "Select Objects"
Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions
Prices starts from $1 (edu / personal use) --- $4 and up (commercial use)
Free test versions available -> One condtion only -> You need to write comment / review after testing :)
Please let me know if you want to test it.
Automaticaly creates a list of used Object IDs.
Press Add button to create MultiMatte Render Elements (automaticaly recognize renderer, if Corona creates CMultiMatte )