Sk-Films: Camera Exporter
Sk-Films: Camera Exporter is similar to some other camera exporters (incl. StateSets Autodesk Link). Except its pipeline is a bit different and it includes some useful features. One of them is that Exporter takes in account animation length for each object. So every item in lists that has keyframes will be trimmed in AE and will not have any extra keyframes. This animation based workflow no longer needs you to set ranges for export (even if any of the key-frames are outside of track-bar range) and creates nice and sorted composition in AE.
- FreeCamera and TargetCamera Export (accordingly: One-Node/Two-Node camera in AE)
- Supports Omni, Spot and Direct Lights (Free/Targeted) (Any unsupported lights will be Exported as Omni)
- Supports Spot Light Hotspot and Falloff.
- Automatically determines Composition length based on keyframes (If absent the trackbar range will be used)
- Trims layers individually based on their animation range.
- Automatically sorts out any Picked/Added item into lists.
- Any Selected objects (on Script execution) will be automatically added.
- Drag and Drop script onto 3D Max
- via MenuBar (Maxscript->Run Script-> <Choose script file>)
- Changed some names which were conflicting with reserveed variables
- Sunlight support added
- DayLight Support added
- Parrallel light falloff option support temporarly disabled.
- Added StartFrame info Mark to AfterEffects camera layer for easier footage sync in case if camera layer needs to be moved on timeline.
- Export Playback Range (Animation Range) added.
- IMPORTANT! Camera Target animation fixed.
- Scale animation export added (For Objects)
- Script comes back with error using some Vray Lights (partly solved).
Possibe workaround - is to create a helper, align it to light and export helper insted of light.
- Script gives "Undefined Selection Error" if selected object has an ' (apostrophe) in the name.
So please make sure you don't use one, if you want this script to work correctly.
!The script is in beta test stage, so if any errors found or any features that you might want to see please report via this form: http://sk-films.com/contacts.html