UVPipe - Mod by Norman3D
This script will allow you to send meshes to UVLayout and get them back. It's a modified version of Robert Fletcher's script.
It should be compatible with 3dsmax 9 all the way up to 3dsmax 2013.
- Speed improvements when sending multiple objects
- Allow unwrap of multiple objects at the same time
- UVPipe will attempt to find uvlayout.exe automatically.
- Moved creation of temp and config files to User directories to avoid write-errors due to lack of admin rights in restricted environments, typically at work.
- Rewrote the functions so that no "temp" mesh is left behind in the max scene while editing.
- Objects with spaces in their names can now be send to UVLayout.
- Removed tiling button.
- Various bug fixes.
- Drag and Drop the MZP file on 3dsMax's viewport. A button will be automatically added to the Main Toolbar.