Worker of Biped
Based on Blur's Biped Worker, this script creates a floater interface allowing easier selection of a biped's different body parts. It will simultaneously support several Bipeds with different bone setups. Multi-bone (Control-Click), hierarchical (Shift-Click), symmetry and opposite selections are also supported, as are the setting of commonly use pivot points all within the GUI.
- 'Select Body' will now select the root node.
- fixed 'Property Library' so IKSpace and Joined Pivot params are actually saved.
- fixed a bug 'Edit Keys' rollout
- added support for bipeds linked to dummy objects
Another update is coming soon. Any issues or feature requests please e-mail me.
- Copy zip file to your 3ds max directory.
- Go to Customize > Customize User Interface.
- Find the command in the 'Worker of Biped' category.
- Add the script to a toolbar or menu.