AvizStudio Tools - ATree3D
ATree3D is simple to use 3D plants generator for architectural visualizations. With this script for 3ds max you can create trees, bushes, flowers and grass. You can use it for low or high polygon models with precise control of the level of details on each sub-element. Script works inside of the 3ds max viewport and show instant preview of your changes.
If you like this script please share your plants and trees(.at3d files) with the community.
Thanks to YANN now its easy for everyone to share and download trees and plants for the ATree3D script.
Visit 3dtreexchange.net - ATree3D Resources for CG Artists!
New in version 1.20:
- Option to set UV map tile for branches and trunks. (Thanks to YANN for original idea)
- Option to set volume for the tree branches.
New in version 1.12:
- Fix open and save trees (*.at3d files) in 3ds Max 2013.
- Fix pick new mesh function for leaves. Now the start point of the new leaves is at the same position as the pivot of the original object.
New in version 1.11:
- New macro script to modify selected ATree3D object with keyboard shortcut or toolbar button.
- When painting new trunks or branches, the name of the selected level does not change.
New in version 1.10:
- Change the orientation of branches and leaves relative to parent or world.
- Multiply branches and leaves count.
- All leaves and branches now can be generated in spiral shape.
- Leaves support more than one UVW map channels.
- Paint with mouse the shape of trunks and branches.
New in version 1.00:
- Load & Save files.
- Load last used settings.
- Bug fixes.
New in version 0.25:
- Speed improvements.
- Now you can modify already created models.
- New download page with more information about the script.
How to install:
- Download, extract and install the latest version.
- Restart 3ds Max.
- To add a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button go to 3ds Max menu, select: Customize > Customize User Interface... > in "Keyboard" or "Toolbar" tab select Group: Main UI and Category: AvizStudioTools. Assign keyboard shortcut to "AvizStudioTools - ATree3D" from "Keyboard" tab or from "Toolbar" tab drag and drop "AvizStudioTools - ATree3D" to a new or existing toolbar to create UI button for the script (for Windows 7 or Vista you may need to run 3ds max as administrator).