BOOK RIGGER V3.0
Book Rigger is the "one click" Page Turn solution for 3ds Max.
With Book Rigger it is extremely easy to make complex and accurate page and book animations inside 3ds Max in a few minutes if not seconds.
- Create and Rig a whole book with any number of pages just in a single click
- Interactive controls of page properties and turn-land-shuffle options.
- Ability to Randomize secondary motion
- Ability to shuffle the pages and adjust overall speed using multiplier
- Ability to assign single/double sided materials and diffuse textures from animated sequences.
- Ability to take apart all or some of the pages and provide them random directions.
What is new in version 3.0?
- All Features are now completely interactive and adjustable at any time
- Added Animatable Crease correction
- Added Animatable "Bottom Angle" property
- Added "Minimum Turn Angle" property
- General Code optimization
version 2.5 -Texturing options fixed
-Maximum degree of gizmo's randomization added
-Show Texture option is added (it is advised to let it unchecked books containing lots of pages and relatively high textures) ------------------------
-Bug Fix regarding to the Torn Apart options. Now it torns apart pages even if the default in/out tangents are different than linear.
-Ability to turn the following page, before the previous one lands (shuffle) It is added as Shuffle Control to the master controller. It is also animatable. now its very easy to create a book which pages starts to turn slowly and speeds up gradually until it shuffles very fast.
-Added Take Apart Option
-Added Crease center options for Flexibility, Turner and Landing parts. It allows greater control over creases.
-Added Crease Level for Turner part which allows changing altitude of crease. It also make possible 360 degree turns properly.
-Added Material section. You can assign double or single sided materials. It is also possible to assign an image sequence and Book rigger makes every pages diffuse texture the corresponding frame number of that image sequence.