I have it since I released these two tools and use it a lot in production, so I think it’s gonna be useful for you.
It’s very helpful to combine multiple animated meshes into one, without loosing their animations and deformations.
- pick multiple source objects, it’ll combine them in a new mesh
- you can replace the sources by a replacer object, the replacer will get the transforms of the sources.
you have 6 Retime functions
- Copy : takes the exact source (or replacer) animation
- Delay : you can Delay the animation
- Playback Graph : like in the point cache you can animate a time value to Retime the Sources Animation, slowdown or speed up…etc
- Position XYZ : Delay animation by axis position.
- Point Distance : Delay animation by a point distance
- Spline Distance : Delay animation by Spline proximity A random value which works on top of it.
- Cache tools to easily point cache the result.