Copy \ Paste Biped animation
Quick copy and paste Biped animation to another biped from one instance of max and paste them into another.
Copy/Paste Biped Animation V 1.0
- Main idea Tools.
- macroscript file.
Copy/Paste Biped Animation V 2.0
- Added some option for copy or paste.
- Added paste replace or merge bip motion as option.
- Added a switcher merge option UI.
- Convert the code from .mcr to .mse file.
- become a single macroscript button in Category 'BG tools'.
Copy/Paste Biped Animation V2.2
- fix small bugs Reset Button
- Added Save Segment + A keyframe per Frame Option
This script method was inspired by Copy/Paste Obects by Christopher Grant.
It's not a TRUE copy/paste via the windows clipboard - but it will let you very quickly copy animation bip from one file to another.
Select the biped objects with animation you want to copy. Run 'copy bip'. Now run the 'paste bip' into either the same file or you can load another instance of max and 'paste' animation bip into another biped.
for Version 1.0
- Copy "BGtools-CopyPaste_Bip_Anim.mcr" to your \ui\usermacros.. max directory.
ie: C:\Documents and Settings\BG USER\Local Settings\Application Data\Autodesk\3dsmax\2009 - 32bit\enu\UI\usermacros .
Restart Max and you will find it under Customize >> CustomizeUserinterface, Category 'BG tools'.
- Or go to MAXScript>>Run Script... and select the file,
then find it under Customize>>CustomizeUserinterface, Category 'BG tools'.
- Click 'Copy Animation Bip to File' and Assign into keyboard, toolbars, Quads or menus
- Click 'Paste Animation Bip from File' and Assign into keyboard, toolbars, Quads or menus
for Version 2.0
Download then unpack the rar-files
next Read the notes in packed.