Frodo's Magic Scripts Pack
NEW UPDATE TO v4.4 RELEASED!!
this is a small package of my latest scripts, i hope you'll find them usefull.
Camera lister - usefull for fast navigation and selection of scene cameras
Autobackup check - you'll never forget to turn autoback on
Speed meter - measures speed of selected object
Grider - slices object by grid
Center & Reset - resets xform and centers pivot
Aligh spline to Z - flattens spline in Z direction
Object ID - assigns random g-buffer ID to whole scene
Get colors from CAD - after importing DWG it will set selected objects wirecolor by layers wirecolor so they will correspond to colors in CAD (its not 100% reliable)
Hide layer by object - is an experimental script and wont work properly with editable poly objects
Spline is open - selects all open splines in spline shape
Random select objects - with shift pressed set the selection set and then by clicking randomize selection within this selestion set
Rotate 90° - rotate selected object by 90° in active axis, hold shift to rotate in opposite direction
Pivot to vertex - puts pivot to selected vertex or to middle of selected verticies
Timer - measure work time, log destination is C:/
Vertex Conform - conform selectet verticies of editable poly object to targetet object(!WARNING! its better to wait until script done its wokr otherwise may cause crash)
Simple Traffic - creates simple trafic via path constraint
All scripts have dark scheme icons.
Install it by running fmsp_setup.mse.
Hope you like it. Any comments will be welcomed :)
New in v2:
- fixed fatal bugs that crashes max
New in v3:
- added "random select objects"
- added "hide layer by object" script
- added "spline is open" script
- align spline updated to v0.3
-> some bugs are fixed
- camera lister updated to v3.5
-> added function to copy cams with crtl
-> cam correction moved to tools
- grider updated to v 0.4.1
-> now creates grider modifier on the top of the mod stack
New in v3.1
- grider updated to v0.4.2 (thanks Lyga!)
-> fixed bad slicing
- added new script "rotate 90°"
New in v4
- several bug fixes in all scripts
- new auto-updating system
- hole structure of pack was reorganize, so if you have instaled pack v3.1 or bellow you can erease it
New in v4.1
- added "oneCam converter"
-> converts your scene cameras into one animated camera (works only with standart cameras)
New in v4.2
- fixed self-updater, that may freez max after start
New in v4.3
- added "pivot to vertex"
-> puts pivot to selected vertex or to middle of selected verticies
- added timer
-> measure work time, log destination is C:/
New in v4.4
- added "vertex conform"
New in v4.5
- added "simple traffic" (its in testing phase so any bug report here!)
- speed meter wrong measurement fix
!!IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH STARTING MAX JUST DELETE "fmsp_self_update.ms" IN YOUR SCRIPTS/STARTUP DIRECTORY!!