SymMapping_Tools for max
This tool was created by inspired from XSI symmetry mapping with some additional feature for max and its saved on external files for easy to use. Works on editable_poly object.
This tools provide easy way to create morph target or manipulating symmetrical geometry without messing up vertex ID. You just simply manipulating half of the object then after finish just let the tools do the rest of the job as what you want like mirroring,symmeterize,or even fixing object using matching reference object. This tools also working on non symmetrical object but only non-symmetrical vertex will be ignored. fill free to sent me feedback on [email protected] enjoy!
- select geometry object.
- make sure your object are in default (symmetrical)
- choose mirror axis (X/Y/Z)
- press create if you never create symmap file before otherwise you just simply press open on the open file group
- after created, the file will be automaticly appear in the open file. This will be your working file.
- then you can start manipulating your object then use the tools for symmeterize/mirroring or even fixing the model after you assign as morph target