A panel containing many functions for creating point or dummy helpers.
- The ability to add helpers to a selection of objects.
- The ability to add helper to subobject faces, based either on direct selection or named selection sets.
- A shared size setting used throughout all creation methods.
- Point helper style toggles.
- Many methods of creation such as origin, surface, object pivots, picked verts.
- You can duplicate an existing hierarchy with new helpers or Bone System, or even a key baked hierarchy.
- The ability to add constraints to the added helpers to follow the selection, or have a selection constrained to follow the added helpers.
- Duplicating a hierarchy now uses a namespace identifier in the new hierarchy to allow for multiple duplications of the original. Also, duplication now links nodes properly - matching the original hierarchy structure.
- Contact email changed.
- When using the AddHelpers method the point sizes will now use the Size setting and their colours set to red. Also the
new points and dummies will have their respective prefix's added (PT_ or DUM_). The checkbutton will now disable when
the create helper is right-click cancelled. Autogrid will now work as a toggle during helper creation.
- First release.
The script can be found in category “LB Tools”.
Drag the MZP file into your Max viewport.
Files will be copied to...