Multi Map Loader
Loads multiple files from a folder into your choice of available materials & maps. Then puts the new created materials to the material library.
Version 2.1 updates:
- ( Fix ) In v2.0 you would have an error if you select or change the file type dropdown list before sprecifing the bitmaps folder.
- ( Update ) all the bitmap textures is now named after the filename ( Thanks for my Brazilian friend "Paulo belesa" aka "pfbelesa" for the constructive feedbacks ).
- Use the material library option with care so you don't loose any current library.
- This script is not tested enough, So USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Put the file in Max>UI>macroscripts
Restart max if it's open
Customize your UI (find the script under category "Hani")
Version 2.0 updates:
- Added file type filter.
- Added map type dropdown list.
- Fixed the "destroy dialog" bug.
- Changed a code order to prevent clearing the current material library in case of trying to load more than 10 maps into a composite material.