[ 3dsMax <> UVLayout ] UVPipe mod by miauu
This script will allow you to send the selected objects to UVLayout and get them back.
This is useful when you wants to have more than one object in the same UV square.
All editable poly objects from the selection(selected objects or groups) will be sent to UVlayout.
Changes made by me:
- Now you can send to and receive from UVLayout more than one object, not only one, as it is in the previous versions of the script. Idea Zarko Bojkovski.
- The groups(nested also) are supported.
Changes made by Norman3D:
- User will now be given the choice to close UVLayout if the object was deleted while editing.
- Rewrote script to support modifiers and avoid colapssing of the stack.
- UVPipe will attempt to find uvlayout.exe automatically.
- Moved creation of temp and config files to User directories to avoid write-errors due to lack of admin rights in restricted environments, typically at work.
- Rewrote the functions so that no "temp" mesh is left behind in the max scene while editing.
- Objects with spaces in their names can now be send to UVLayout.
- Removed tiling button.
- Various bug fixes.
Installation: Drag and Drop the UVPipe_mod_by_miauu.mzp file on 3dsMax. A button will be automatically added to the Main Toolbar.