WHAT IT DOES:
This tool will create a Reference guide line, oriented from two points selection, and subdivided at a given Scale (in world units), for later snapping.
Its specially useful for achitectural modelling, when you need a distance reference for objects positioning, distance reference, intersection points....
UPDATE - 10/2014
- Options Dialog
- Reference points options ( use all linear splines in scene / create for all refLines / create for current only)
- Quick mode tool (no UI) ALT key for intersections, ALT+SHIFT for protractor
- pick a point for protractor aligment
- Live view of refLines Scale & Protractor angles
- Still working on improvements...