refGuides for Max
refGuides is a tool for Autodesk 3Ds Max intended to improve and facilitate accurate modeling, particularly helpful for modeling architectural scenes Max, this tool allows to create construction lines guides, providing a measurement rule that can be used to accurately position and model objects .
NEW VIDEO: Preview of some new tools to be included in text versions:
- reference rotator
- reference scale
- quick distance measure
- quick angle measure
**UPDATED FOR 3DS MAX 2016**
- Installer support for 3ds Max 2016
- Changed install path (to Max Root [Program Files\...]) due to installation fail in certain system configurations
New version of multiMap
- General bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed Randomizers (in prior version random values weren't working as expected)
- New Transform mode for applying uvwXform modifier instead of uvwMap gizmo's transformations
version 2.0 UPDATE - 01/28/2015
** Update to v 2.0 will be free for all current v 1.5 users **
NOTE: re-Activation will be required after upgrade, but old v1.5 license file should work fine
INCLUDED FREE SCRIPT WITH PURCHASE : multiMap (v3.0): tool for quick apply UVWmaps and UVWmap random transformations in multiple selected objects (polyElements mode / face mode)
FEATURES - FULL VERSION:
refGuides version 2.0 NEW FEATURES:
- Othogonal creation mode.*
- Polar creation mode - w/ Aligned work grid creation. *
- Divide distance tool.
- Improved UI.
- Ribbon Tab Extension w/options.
- Dockable creation UI floater w/options.
- Continous creation (for each creation mode).
- Options dialog. Delete all refLines command.
* Both modes works on grid space
- GENERAL CHANGES:
- added option to lock/unlock guides on creation
- reworked some core functions for best functionality (refLine axis aligment and protractor aligment)
- reworked UI - new icons
- installer: separated x64 - x86 packages
- general stability and speed improvements
- general bugfixes
- better tooltips
- reference (construction) guides (w/ custom scale and extension)
- angle reference protractor
- intersection points (between refGuides or any linear spline)
- Live view of refLines Scale & Protractor angles
FEATURES - DEMO:
- free creation mode, custom scale and extension