miauu's Batch Save Obj as Max files
Batch save selected obj files to max files.
- Only the files, whose checkboxes are turned ON will be loaded.
- The Get Directory button allows you to select all OBJ files in the selected folder. If the folder have sub-folders the script will ask you if you want to load OBJ files in the sub-folders.
- The Get File(s) button allows you to select OBJ files. Multiple selection is available - you can open a folder and select several files at once.
- When you click on the file name in the list with right mouse button, the folder where the file is placed will be opened in the Windows Explorer.
- When you click on the file name in the list with middle mouse button the file will be removed from the list.
- Show Full Path checkbox allows you to see the full path to the files or only the name of the files(by default the names will be shown).
- You can choose the 3dsMax version to which to save the MAX files. There is no checking if the used by you 3dsMax can save the choosed by you version. For example 3dsMax 2014 can't save files for version 2010.
Instalation: Drag and drop the file to 3dsmax videports. Go to Customzie - Customize User Interface - "miauu" category. The script name is "Batch Save Obj As Max"