FilePathFinder Pro & Light versions
FilepathFinder it is a power tool for working with asset files in 3ds Max.
With FilepathFinder you can easy find, collect and sort asset files.
Utility supports XRefs of all types and processes all XRefs scenes linked to current.
Unlike all other such scripts, it really finds all resources (images, HDR-images, Proxy, IES-files, shaders).
Also the FilePathFinder can help you quick find objects or materials and textures by asset links.
FilepathFinder PRO v3.12.68
- Fixed a bug with rendering preview for 3d models [Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixed a some issues with gamma when rendering the thumbnails [Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixed a bug with black output when rendering the thumnails for materials with Vray frame buffer [Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixed a bug with generating the identification file on some computers
- Fixed some minor issues for folder-browser dialog
- Fixed some minor issues with interface
FilepathFinder PRO v3.9.60
- Adds support to renderer Octane - working with asset files .
- Adds support to renderer Octane - rendering previews.
- Fixes issue with blocking 3ds max hotkeys after opening menu “File”.
- Fixes issue with setting a default renderer in Batch Render&Relink.
- Fixes issue with applying render-preset in Batch Render&Relink.
See full list of history changes on this page - Update History.
- Search for missing assets
- Relink external files
- Collect external files
- Ability to exclude files from collecting by type of file
- Rename the links by mask
- Removing the maps from scene
- Ability to сollect the Asset files via clipboard and drag&drop method
- Include the “Batch Render&Relink” tool for organize the Asset files into the 3d Models and Materials Libraries in the batch mode
- Support to xRef files.
- Support to almost all known renderers and plug-ins.
Work with Objects
- Convenient methods for Merging and Placing the objects into the scene
- Replacing the scene objects with other objects
Selecting objects, work with materials and textures
- Selecting the objects by their links to files
- Displays in interactive mode a list of files linked to selected objects
- Place Materials and BitmapTextures into the Material Editor
- Show\Hide bitmap in viewport
- Opening the files into the external application.
- Autocheck for updates
- Displays thumbnails for Bitmaps, 3d models, Proxy, IES, Material Libraries and other file-types (include formats HDR, EXR, PSD and other)
- Various methods of display files in list: by type of files, linked to selected objects, by status, by mask of name
- Independent from 3dsMax caching of thumbnails
- The “Batch Render&Relink” tool for rendering the thumbnails for 3ds Max scenes, Material Libraries and IES files
- Unostentatious and "Transparent" the demo-version
- User-Friendly interface
Installation and generation of id-file video
Note: Please use latest updates for your version of 3ds max
3ds Max Updates & Service Packs
3ds Max Design Updates & Service Packs
For plug-in work it is required to Net Framework version 3.5.
Demo version allows to work only with non-strikeout files.
- New interface, based on PRO version of FilePathFinder
- Adds support to Octane-renderer.
- Display xRefs in tree mode.
- Adds support to Substance Textures.
- This version support for 3ds Max 2009 and above.
- Now the early versions not more supported.
- Current version replace the Medium and old Light version.
- You can used the old version or update to current.