FilePathFinder Pro & Light versions
FilepathFinder it is a power tool for working with asset files in 3ds Max.
With FilepathFinder you can easy find, collect and sort asset files.
Utility supports XRefs of all types and processes all XRefs scenes linked to current.
Unlike all other such scripts, it really finds all resources (images, HDR-images, Proxy, IES-files, shaders).
Also the FilePathFinder can help you quick find objects or materials and textures by asset links.
FilepathFinder PRO v3.50.02
- Increase the size of thumbnails up to 256px
- Adds the support to Corona renderer
- Adds the support to Octane renderer
- Adds support to Maxwell renderer:
- Search\Collect\Relink for Maxwell Proxy
- Search\Collect\Relink for Maxwell MxLight
- Search\Collect\Relink for Maxwell MxMesher
- Search\Collect\Relink for Maxwell MxParticles
- Search\Collect\Relink for Maxwell MxVolumetric
- Search\Collect\Relink for Maxwell Materials and Maps
- Add the ability to render the preview as .png with alpha channel.[Batch Render&Relink]
- Fixed the some issues and bugs when the system use the text with size greater than 100%.
- Fixed the issue with hiding the Vray VFB window.
- Fixed the bug with locking the 3ds max hotkeys after opening some menus.
This version is required the new license-key.
The update is free for buyers!
Please send a request for update from dashboard.
See full list of history changes on this page - Update History.
- Search for missing assets
- Relink external files
- Collect external files
- Ability to exclude files from collecting by type of file
- Rename the links by mask
- Removing the maps from scene
- Ability to collect the Asset files via clipboard and drag&drop method
- Include the “Batch Render&Relink” tool for organize the Asset files into the 3d Models and Materials Libraries in the batch mode
- Support to xRef files.
- Support to almost all known renderers and plug-ins.
Selecting objects, work with materials and textures
- Selecting the objects by their links to files
- Displays in interactive mode a list of files linked to selected objects
- Place Materials and BitmapTextures into the Material Editor
- Show\Hide bitmap in viewport
- Opening the files into the external application.
- Autocheck for updates
- Displays thumbnails for Bitmaps, 3d models, Proxy, IES, Material Libraries and other file-types (include formats HDR, EXR, PSD and other)
- Various methods of display files in list: by type of files, linked to selected objects, by status, by mask of name
- Independent from 3dsMax caching of thumbnails
- The “Batch Render&Relink” tool for rendering the thumbnails for 3ds Max scenes, Material Libraries and IES files
- Unostentatious and "Transparent" the demo-version
- User-Friendly interface
Demo version allows to work only with non-strikeout files.
- New interface
- Adds support to Octane-renderer.
- Display xRefs in tree mode.
- Adds support to Substance Textures.
- Now the early versions not more supported.
- Current version replace the Medium and old Light version.
- You can used the old version or update to current.